Almost everyday I ask my clients what they ate today, and everyday at least half of them say they didn’t eat anything for breakfast. the most common reason is lack of time
here is a really easy and healthy way to plan ahead so you always have time for the most important meal of the day!
- 6 eggs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 – 8 thin slices cooked bacon, or turkey bacon crushed
- 3 oz. shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (optional, its just what I like)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Chop onions and meat.
- Whisk the eggs together with seasoning. Add the cheese and stir.
- Place the batter in muffin forms and add bacon.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, depending on the size of the muffin forms.
Once these are cooked you can freeze them, and warm them up in the morning. wrap one in a paper towel, and microwave for about a minute or until warm through!
If this helped you at all please like share and comment!