craving a burger, but trying to stick with your diet? here is . super easy recipe for a cheese burger lettuce wrap that will satisfy that burger craving with out all the carbs!
- 12 slices of bacon
- 3½ oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 iceberg lettuce, leaves
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add mushrooms to pan and sauté until browned and tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- mix ground beef and season with salt and pepper. pan fry until beef is cooked through, about 10 minutes, breaking up into chunks
- Spoon ground beef into lettuce leaves, sprinkle with cheese and top with bacon and mushrooms.
If this helped enjoyed this post, or it helped you out in any way, please like, share, and subscribe!